Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MLIA FML TFLN MLIG ?


So I've been home for 3 whole days now. This used to be like the greatest thing ever, because I'd sit home, with not a worry in the world, taking whatever medicine I needed to get better, and go back into school catching up within a day. Now, I've got AP Classes and Honors Classes and all these fantastic work loaded classes. Being home now I can only get done so much, and definitely Teachers' websites help a bunch. But they're not what my fingers jump to typing as I enter the world of Safari.

The first site I usually go to is My Life Is Average, the collection of what used to be everyday things starting usually with Today... Back in the day it really did consist of average things, such as Today I brushed my teeth, and ran out of toothpaste. Now, it's basically who can come up with the wittiest post, and who can get the most people to "Average" it. It's great to be on when I'm bored, but the fake posts nowadays really bother me (along with the past MLIA'ers)

The next site is usually FMyLife. Usually just because it's really funny to read how idiotic some people are, and coming from MLIA, where they constantly rag on the fakeness of FML, it's a nice change of attitude. It's easier here to pick out the fake ones however, which is fun in itself.

Now comes the actual "real" Texts From Last Night. These are great, some of them which are so much better than others. The best part is the area code's involved, so you know where it's coming from. Some of them go back and forth between people, and a lot of them involve drunken escapades, so, as bad as that sounds, it's always fun to read on people's misfortune.

I barely ever go on My Life is G, because I was actually really disappointed when I found out it was all mush stories on how fantastic everyone's lives are, and not My Life is Gangster. But that's just my view on things

So, those sites basically take up my time when I'm home sick, along with Facebook, so I can also basically tell you how everyone is doing, what they're doing, and who they've been doing it with. Creeping's a talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment