Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ke$ha


"Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of jack" - Tik Tok
"Ain't got a care in world, but got plenty of beer" - Tik Tok
"Just show me where your d*cks at" - Blah Blah Blah
"I wanna dance with no pants on" - Blah Blah Blah
Two, of Ke$ha's fabulous songs, Tik Tok and Blah Blah Blah, that have consumed my iTunes Top Ten, along with two more of her songs. Ke$ha's probably the least classiest artist out there right now. She's not just not classy, she's disgustingly trashy.

Her album "Animal" cover features her with greasy hair, her fantastic nose ring, and basically hooker make-up overloading her face. Plus I'd just like to point out that the S in her name is actually a dollar sign. I'm pretty sure it's not that way on her birth certificate, should she even have one.

Now the song's are all clearly edited and auto-toned, after having to sit through a performance of her's on Ellen, due to the fact my grandmother had no idea how to work the remote and it just wasn't worth the argument. She was up there with unwashed hair, probably unwashed clothes from last night's Tik-Toking. She was horrible, maybe 4 or 5 pity claps at the end, and a singing voice that's as tone-deaf as a mongoose.

Here's the video, and whoever posted it is just a genius, considering she's on Ellen, not Oprah. I really don't understand how someone gets those two confused..oh right, they each have talk shows. Fair enough

Ke$ha is to Class, as Jennifer Lopez is to acting.
No.



1 comment:

  1. Jenny from the block is an excellent actress. Have you ever seen Maid in Manhattan?

    ReplyDelete